Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Little Star!

I'm up to February in my "SMASH*ing 2014" journal. On this page I have some photos of my youngest daughter who wanted to do ballet. She went to 3 lessons then decided it was too boring and didnt want to go anymore lol!

Many people ask about my calendar - I just made it up myself in MS Word - very easy and you can resize as you need :)
On these pages I've showcased stamps from the Kellie Stamps March release Magical stamp set: "My Little Star", "magical", and the star. I've also used stamps from the soon to be released Favourite mini stamp set: "My Favourite", "sport", "toy", "Food", and "colour". I've also used Amy Tangerine diecuts, Dear Lizzie diecuts, Studio Calico ephemera and gold stars and hearts, and a Prima wood veneer house.

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: