Wednesday, May 7, 2014

SMASH*ing 2013!

In November last year I took the plunge and organised my craft space. I had always thought I would do this in a spare room but firstly we don't have one and secondly it actually works better for me to be out where all the action is! I had my first trip to Ikea (can you believe I have never been there before) and purchased and put together 2 Expedit's and a heap of drawers and boxes to match. It is now an absolutely amazing space!! 

Todays post has some more SMASH pages from my 2013 Journal (using the 365 SMASH* folio). Again, I've kept my pages relatively simple and I'm also trying to include more visible journalling on my pages (not hidden away in pockets)!  
I just love the photos of my youngest daughter on this next page. She had just had a bath and washed her hair and the first thing she did was pick up a library book to read. She is just finishing her Reception year at school (the year before year 1) and can now read picture books - she just loves it and it really blows me away how far she has come with her reading over the past year!
I made the calendar myself using MS Word. I've used some stamps from Kellie Stamps on the bottom pages - "Coffee" from the Tea for 2 set, "I love reading" from the School is out set, and "Proud moment" and "You are absolutely amazing" wood mount stamps. I've used heaps of stickers from old Amy Tangerine collections. I've also used a heap of my other staple goodies from my stash (chevron bags, tags, paper doilies, wood veneer, alphas, paper clips and enamel dots). 

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

Kellie said...

As always amazing!