Friday, May 9, 2014

SMASH*ing December 2013!

Todays post has some more SMASH pages from my 2013 Journal (using the 365 SMASH* folio). These are photos from December when Rachael went to her first Disco and had her last day at Primary School (sob sob!). This year each of my girls made a gingerbread house. They had so much fun - we will definitely be doing that again next year!

On the top page I've used some stamps from Kellie Stamps - "Best Friends" from the Best Friends set, "Catching the bus to school"  and "Last Day" (I used the First day stamp but only inked up the last 5 letters and then hand wrote the "LA") from the School is out set, and "Proud moment" wood mount stamp. I've also used a heap of my other staple goodies from my stash (chevron bags, tags, paper doilies, wood veneer, alphas, paper clips and enamel dots). 

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: