Friday, May 2, 2014

SMASH*ing November 2013!

Todays post has some more SMASH pages from my 2013 Journal (I used the 365 SMASH* folio). I've kept my pages relatively simple yet still used lots of my favourite SMASH*ing goodies and using up lots of stickers I have accumulated. During this month I took my daughter shopping in the city for a year 7 graduation dress and my hubby bought himself a new ride on lawnmower.

I made the calendar myself using MS Word. I've used some older stamps from Kellie Stamps on the top pages - the Picture Perfect set from 2013. I've used heaps of stickers from old Amy Tangerine collections. I've also used a heap of my other staple goodies from my stash (chevron bags, tags, paper doilies, wood veneer, alphas, paper clips and enamel dots). 

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: