Monday, July 21, 2014

Baby Me!

Winter school holidays have just finished for me - crafting and bogging have been pretty much nil for me for the past 3 weeks :( so its time for a bit of a catch up (after I finish the 35 loads of washing waiting for me lol!)

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with a photo of me as a baby - so cute if I do say so myself! I'm about 1 year old. I've kept the colours to shades of pink and am really happy with how it all turned out.

**IMAGE REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION **
 
I've created my background with just stencils, stamps and inks. I just love the result!!

I've chosen a pink, white and grey colour scheme. After considering my photo placement and general page layout I selected 3 different pink inkpads and used these with a Heidi Swapp stencils. I then used a range of stamps from Prima and Kaisercraft and a dark grey ink pad. 

My embellishments are all from D-lish Scraps. The wood veneer are Freckled Fawn Wood Chip birds, music notes hearts and houses. I've also used heaps of pink and white bitty blooms and sequins. I've scattered the sequins across the page (to give a random look) then I dot glue next to them, then I use a Clever Sequin Pick-up Pencil to place the sequins on the glue - easy.
The washi and alphas are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: