Monday, July 14, 2014

Silly Selfie!

Last week I showed you a tutorial on "painting with plastic". I've used this technique again on this page - but first I also added a bubble/circles stencil using a gel medium. 

I love this photo of Jessica and I. She loves pulling faces for the camera, such a dag :)
The papers I have used are from the Studio Calico Printshop collection - fun and fresh colours perfect for this layout! I created a title using KaiserCraft alphas.
Most of my embellishments are from D-lish Scraps. I've painted a Wooden Veneer frame with black paint and adhered it over my photo. Then I've added cream Forget Me Nots, burgundy Cherry Blossoms, blue  Cosmos Daisies and a blue rose as well as Freckled Fawn Wood Chip birds, music notes and clouds.
In the bottom corner I've added Ticket Tab and yellow Cherry Blossom.
Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

Sue Plumb said...

Love the colour on this one! And the combination of the plastic painting along with the added stencilling looks awesome! (Will pop it on my to do list.) Great work! X