Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Currently Me - Weeks 24-25!

Here are 2 more pages in my "Currently Me 2014" journal - from June. The first photo is of Jessica and I admiring one of the amazing views on our farm. We went for a walk and made a cubby in an old tree trunks and found lots of pretty stones. The other photo is of my first arm knitting project - I loved doing this and have made another 6 since then!! 
Products I've used include: Kellie Stamps Shapes, and other stamp sets; Stampin' Up! Epic Day This and That Journal, washi tape, designer series paper, and stickers; Studio Calico stars, animals, house and trees wood veneer; Currently card (free digi download) from Kristin at Rukristin; Pebbles roller date stamp.

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

Lizvette said...

Karyn, you are very photogenic. Always looking beautiful. Liked the simple style on these pages.