Friday, August 15, 2014

Hello Sunshine!

Today I have 2 more pages from May in my "SMASH*ing 2014" Journal (using the Tasty SMASH* folio). The first page is actually from my birthday - a cup of tea in bed with my girls! 3 peas in a pod we are!! The photo on the second page was taken at one of our local wildlife parks - patting a wallaby, how fun!!

I've mainly used the Freckled Fawn OHDEERME July kit. I really love the large wooden embellishments in the kit - I have used one as a title on these pages. There is also a fun stamp set which I've used on both pages. 2 of the stamps are great for journalling spots. I'm surprised how much I like the velum alpha stickers. They are not something that I would normally buy but they are so easy to use and there are so many of them that I've been able to use some on each page and there are still plenty left over - I will definitely be getting more of these. I've also been using the washi tape from the kit. It is quite wide tape so I've been tearing it down the middle and then attaching this to my page.


As well as the July OHDEERME kit I've used : Freckled Fawn bird, music notes and arrows wood veneers; a tag and twine from my stash; and a selection of roller stamps (Pebbles, October Afternoon, Studio Calico, Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine).

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: