Monday, August 11, 2014

On This Day!

Last month I decided to treat myself and subscribe to the Freckled Fawn OHDEERME kit. I've never subscribed to and kits before so this was a huge treat. I love everything Freckled Fawn and these embellishments are perfect for SMASH*booking. I love the variety in the kits and most of the embellishments are relatively flat so dont add much bulk in the SMASH* journals.
I tried to solely use this July OHDEERME kit for the months of May, June and July in my SMASH*ing 2014 Journal. It was a great way to use everything in the kit and really get my moneys worth :) I can be a bit of a hoarder and keep things because they are too pretty to use. I finished 16 pages in my Journal!! I will show you these pages over the coming weeks.

Today's pages are from May in my "SMASH*ing 2014" Journal (using the Tasty SMASH* folio). It was Mothers Day and we had a camp fire and did some camp cooking - awesome!!


As well as the July OHDEERME kit I've used : Kellie Stamps Shapes stamp set; Studio Calico heart wood veneers; and a selection of roller stamps (Pebbles, October Afternoon, Studio Calico, Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine).

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: