Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Our Farm!

Today I have 2 pages from June in my "SMASH*ing 2014" Journal (using the Tasty SMASH* folio). I made the calendar using MS Word - I like to record our daily activities this way. The photos were taken on a walk around our farm. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful spot - Jessica loves to explore the old tree trunks and pretend she is a princess in her own castle!

I've mainly used the Freckled Fawn OHDEERME July kit (I love this kit!!), I'm getting lots of mileage from the stamps in this kit :)  I've also used Freckled Fawn cloud and emoticon wood veneersKellie Stamps Hello Arrows and Shapes stamp setsand a selection of roller stamps (Pebbles, October Afternoon, Studio Calico, Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine).

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: