Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Currently Creative - Currently Me, Weeks 28-29!

Every Wednesday is a "Currently Creative Link-up" over on Kellie's Blog. To tell the truth I haven't been very creative lately - life hasn't allowed it. But I've got lots of plans!! 

Lately I have been working on my "Currently Me 2014" journal. My aim is to record weekly my own personal interests and activities with the aim of being able to reflect back over the months. Most of my scrapbooking tends to be about my girls and our family so this is something I do just for myself. I hope you all make time to Scrap/SMASH* or PL pages about yourself :) I'm keeping it simple, using papers etc from mainly 1 collection, using lots of stamps, and using relatively flat embellishments.

These pages are for the start of July. The first photo is of John, Jessica and myself on a family trip to the zoo. The other photo is of myself and Rachael - aww!!


Products I've used include: Stampin' Up! Epic Day This and That Journal, washi tape, designer series paper, and stickers; Studio Calico wood veneer; Currently card (free digi download) from Kristin at Rukristin; Pebbles roller date stamp; Simple Stories stickers; cork sheets, punches, roller stamps, and stickers from my stash..

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

3 comments:

Amylove said...

love it! I have just started my first smash book. Where did you find those "currently" notes? and those cork arrows are fabulous!!!

Kellie said...

This is amazing as always Karyn. I am especially digging your use of cork.

Sue Plumb said...

Looks great Karyn! Another fan of the cork arrows here too! :)