Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Currently Me - Weeks 30-31!

Here are more pages for July in my "Currently Me 2014" journal. I've included photos just of me this time. The first photo was when we went ice skating - yes I can still do it (even though there were a few bum splats!!) The next photo was taken during an evening walk at the beach - I just love the sun-flare I captured!


Products I've used include:  Kellie Stamps "OMG" from the Awesome Flair set; Stampin' Up! Epic Day This and That Journal, washi tape, designer series paper, and stickers; Studio Calico wood veneer and cork arrows; Currently card (free digi download) from Kristin at Rukristin; Pebbles roller date stamp; Simple Stories stickers; roller stamps, paperclip and enamel dots from my stash..

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: