Monday, September 8, 2014

Dare To Dream Big!

When we were driving a few weeks ago I looked back to see my daughter totally engrossed in her phone and a perfect halo of sunlight in the background - perfect photo opportunity!! And perfect for scrapping!!

I started my page by using a starburst stencil and a range of Heidi Swapp colorshine sprays (red -orange-yellow). I had sprayed the stencil over a page then I took the stencil and "stamped" it on another page - that is what I've used for this background.

I loved the background as it was and didnt want to cover it up so I used my "no paper" scrapbooking style and added just a few embellishments to highlight the photo and background.
I've used lots of amazing and fun embellishments from D-lish ScrapsThe wood veneer are Freckled Fawn Wood Chip birds, music notes and hearts. I've also used yellow Forget Me Not, orange coloured wireorange polkadot buttonorange Rambling Rosesapricot Hand dyed muslin, orange Hand-Dyed Seam Binding,  and orange heart mini sequins. I've scattered the sequins across the page (to give a random look) then I dot glue next to them, then I use a Clever Sequin Pick-up Pencil to place the sequins on the glue - easy.  
I've used a KaiserCraft stamp for my title - I love these stamps!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: