Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Ice Skating!

Today I have some SMASH* pages to share from July in my "SMASH*ing 2014" Journal (using the Tasty SMASH* folio). Once again I made the calendar using MS Word - A great way to record our daily activities.The photos were taken at our local Ice Arena during the recent school holidays. The girls hadn't been ice skating before but they had a fabulous time and weren't put off by falling over a few times! 
I've mainly used the Freckled Fawn OHDEERME July kit. The puffy heart stickers and the chipboard hearts  are adorable and I just love using the stamps from the kit. I've also used: washi and a paper doilie from my stash; and a selection of roller stamps (Pebbles, October Afternoon, Studio Calico, Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine).

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: