Monday, September 15, 2014

My Frog!

My youngest daughter loves spending time out in the garden.She loves picking flowers and mixing up mud pies in her "cafe". On this day I found a frog in one of the pot plants. At first Jessica was hesitant to touch it but after I showed her that I could do it she was happy to try herself.

I've created this background using the Painting with Plastic technique and using range of pink and grey Dylusions colours. 

LAYOUT REMOVED AWAITING PUBLICATION

I've used lots of amazing and fun embellishments from D-lish ScrapsWow word bubble wood veneer, pink pinwheel blooms, light pink and hot pink Sweetheart Blooms, hot pink Sweet Petiteswatercolour script words flair, cupcake Corbett Creations Ply Icons, triangle and arrow D-lish Dots Enamels, pink Spiral Stamens, rainbow Bitty Bags, manilla Shipping TagsSpool Top Sentiments, amd Arrow word tabs. 
 I've also used a Pebbles roller date stamp, Thickers and washi from my stash.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: