Monday, September 1, 2014

She is so Creative!

Finally I've got an opportunity to do some blogging. I have had the flu for the past few weeks and it has really wiped me out! I havent had a flu like this for some time. Today is the first day of spring here. We had a glorious weekend of weather but the rain has returned today. 

Today I have 2 more pages from June in my "SMASH*ing 2014" Journal (using the Tasty SMASH* folio). The photos are of the amazingly creative scrapbooking and floral arranging of my youngest daughter - isnt she adorable :)


I've mainly used the Freckled Fawn OHDEERME July kit - I just love this kit. There are lots of fun chipboard diecuts that are perfect for SMASH*ing and the stamps can be reused on every page. The washi tape is quite wide so I've torn it in half longways and attached to my pages - I love the torn look! I've also used:  Kellie Stamps Shapes stamp sets; and a selection of roller stamps (Pebbles, October Afternoon, Studio Calico, Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine).

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: