Monday, October 20, 2014

All By Myself!

Todays share is another page I had published in the Scrapbooking Memories magazine!!! It was in Vol 17 No 3 (their facebook page is here) in the "Things they say" gallery. 

The photo was taken when my youngest daughter Jessica was learning to roller skate. Although she fell over many times she would get straight back up "all by myself" lol!!
I've created this background by first covering a white cardstock sheet with white gesso. Then I painted on some bright pink Dylusions ink. After deciding on the photo placement I painted my title using a small paintbrush and some black gouache paint. Although I'm not particularly fond of my handwriting I still like to highlight it on my page - it all adds to the character :)
I've added some handwritten journalling with a black SMASH* pen then underlined it.

I've added lots of amazing and fun embellishments from D-lish Scraps - paper flowers, crochet flower, journal spot, paper tags, resin flowers, pvc doilie; as well as Pinkfresh Studio wood veneers; Freckled Fawn wood veneers; Amy Tangerine flair; Jillibean Soup alpha stickers; and a Pebbles roller date stamp. 
Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: