Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Currently Me - Weeks 32-33!

I've just started subscribing to the My Paper Balloon embellishment kits. They are an Australian business and the kits cost $15.95 with $3 shipping within Australia. On these pages I've used the September kit called Lollipop! I managed to make 10 SMASH* pages using this kit, with only the addition of photos, journalling cards, stamps and sequins.

Here are two pages for the first half of August in my "Currently Me 2014" SMASH* journal. 


Other than the My Paper Balloon September embellishment kit I've used : Kellie Stamps stamps; Stampin' Up! Epic Day This and That Journal; Currently card (free digi download) from Kristin at Rukristin; Pebbles roller date stamp; and sequins from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: