Monday, October 27, 2014

We R Family!

Todays share is a scrapbook page and card I had published in the Scrapbooking Memories magazine. It was in Vol 17 No 3 in the "Free paper project ideas" where I showcased 7 Dots Studio paper and scrapabet. 
For both the scrapbook page and the card I created a background on kraft cardstock using a Studio Calico stencil and a range of Prima and KaiserCraft stamps - I love the grunge look it gives! I also splattered some black Dylusions inks across the pages.
Then I added some strips of the 7 Dot Studio paper under the photo and fussy cut some alphas from the scrapabet to make the title. I added a text stamp from Kellie Stamps under the photo. 
To embellish I've added some D-lish Scraps goodies - paper flowers, resin flowers, and flair; as well as Studio Calico wood veneers; Freckled Fawn wood veneers; American Crafts button; and a Pebbles roller date stamp.  

I've used a similar design for the card - adding some twine for a more masculine look.
Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: