Monday, November 10, 2014

Sweet!

Jessica loves to write us letters. We get them most days. She often wakes up in the morning and goes straight to the craft table and starts on a project (not at all interested in getting ready for school!!). When she wrote this letter and added a colourful rainbow I knew I should display it on a scrapbook page - how cute is the spelling :) 
I had some colourful paper (from the Studio Calico Printshop collection) that resembled a rainbow so I used this as the background then added a small amount of embellishments so as not to distract from the sweet letter. 
The embellishments are all from D-lish Scraps - I really love the "Journal its" wordfetti!!
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

Kellie said...

This layout is fantastic Karyn!