Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Crazy!

Although I''m only up to blogging 20/21st November in my Schultz Christmas 2014 Album I'm really up to mid December - but still have some catching up to do. Using ready made cards and printing photos to the pocket size really speed up the process - hopefully I can finish by the end of the year.

As you can still see many of my photos are of our Elves activities. I've also included a photo of some of my handmade Christmas cards and me being silly with "Cherries". With Christmas time being summer time here in Australia it also means that it is cherry time - yumm!

Supplies include: Becky Higgins Project Life Golden card kit; Scrappy Canary number wood veneer; Freckled Fawn wood veneer (hearts and word); SMASH* pen for journalling. Photos printed on my Epson XP-600.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: