Monday, December 22, 2014

Hi Sunshine!

Todays share is a scrapbook page I had published in the Scrapbooking Memories magazine. It was in Vol 17 No 5 in the "Fabric" gallery where I've used a denim pocket cut from an old pair of my daughters jeans.

The photos are of my family doing silly selfies - it is always such a chore to get everyone to pose! 
The patterned papers, diecuts and flair are all from American Crafts. I've cut strips of the papers and added them underneath my photos. I've used some stamps from Kellie Stamps on some shipping tags and placed in the pocket. Then I've attached some mini pegs that I've coloured with glitter glue.
I've then used lots of amazing and fun embellishments from D-lish Scraps: paper flowers, crocheted flower, polka dot buttons, and journal spots. I've also used Studio Calico wood veneer and chevron cork. Lastly I've added the date using a Pebbles roller date stamp. 

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: