Monday, December 8, 2014

Project Life - I Love It!

I've finally joined the club, the Project Life (or pocket page scrapbooking) club that is! 

I've umm'd and arrrr'd about it for some time as I already do Scrapbooking and SMASH*booking and I did not want to commit to another for of memory keeping. I'm so glad I tried it though - I just love it!! It is something different and I thought I would try it for my December Daily/Christmas Journal. 

This is my first ever PL page. I've mainly used the October Cupcake kit from A Piece of Cake Designs. I just love these kits and the 6x6 paper is the perfect size for these pockets.
I've used the Kaiser stamp and the yellow Prima chalk ink (both from the kit) on white cardstock to make the top right background card. I've used my watercolour paints to make the "our day" card and I've used my mum's old typewriter to journal on another card. The black doilie and the stickers are also from the kit.

I've also used Freckled Fawn heart and diamond shaped wood veneer, and arrow paperclip; D-Lish Scraps paper flowers and Hello speech bubble wood veneer; PinkFresh Studio envelope wood veneer; and stamps from Kellie Stamps.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by   
Crafty Hugs xx 
Karyn

No comments: