Monday, December 29, 2014

The Places We'll Go!

Today's scrapbook share is a page I made where I stamped my own background. It was different to the usual backgrounds I make using watercolours and patterned stamps. I have a KaiserCraft set of stamps with 3 different sayings on them - all perfect for scrapbooking. So I repeatedly stamped these across my background in a blue colour except for 3 places where I used a black ink to highlight the sayings. I quite like the effect - and I always like making my own patterned paper!!

The photos were taken on our recent trip to Sydney. I just love Rachael photo-bombing in the background - too funny!!
I've cut a heap of strips of patterned paper from the Studio Calico Printshop collection to layer under and around my photos, and I've also added a silver paper doilie. Most of the embellishments are from the My Paper Balloon November embellishment kit.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: