Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas Album - December 10-13!

Another busy 4 days for our family, and lots of photos to show for it! I love using word stickers on my photos and filler cards, I will definitely be buying more of these. One thing I did stock up on and have barely used is alpha stickers - Oh well, another project!!
Here is a closer look at the LHS

And the RHS

Supplies include: Teresa Collins Albums made easy journalling cards - Studio Gold (beautiful, hello, camera); Freckled Fawn wood veneer (numbers, hearts, arrows, stars, emoticon); Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company patterned paper; Stampin' Up! grid 3x4 cards; Pink Paislee Merry and Bright black glitter Christmas words; Heidi Swapp black word stickers; SMASH* pen for journalling. Photos printed on my Epson XP-600.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: