Saturday, January 17, 2015

Christmas Album - December 31!

Woohoo! I've finished my Christmas album!! Here is my last page, for December 31, and my title page. Initially I decided to do my title page at the end so i could include some photos, but once I got to the end I decided I didnt want to include any photos on it - I can change my mind, right?!?!

For the first page I've used completely non-christmasy papers. Firstly because I had used up all the Christmas papers, cards and accessories I had, and also because I needed a change! 

Arent these papers gorgeous!! They are from the Scrappy Canary  August 2014 kit "Gypsy". I've done 3 pages so far using the kit and just love everything in it.
This tarnished gold embellishment was part of a pack of embellishments my awesome husband gave me for Christmas - isnt it gorgeous! He had lots of fun picking a few things out at our LSS!
Other supplies include: Freckled Fawn wood veneer (number, word) and paperclips; Stampin' Up! grid 3x4 cards; Kellie Stamps "summer" flair; SMASH* pen for journalling. Photos printed on my Epson XP-600.

And here is my title page. No photos here! I used some scraps of papers that I had, some watercoloured cards, and some of the gorgeous handmade embellishments from Charms creations!

Supplies include: Teresa Collins Albums made easy journalling cards - Studio Gold; Freckled Fawn wood veneer (stars); Studio Calico star, tree and joy wood veneer and gold stars; Chic Tags gold alphas; My Minds Eye Lost & Found Christmas patterned paper;  Stampin' Up! white cardstock; gold glitter thickers; and Charms creations star and arrow embellishments.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: