Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas Album - November 24-27!

I'm nearing the end of November in my Schultz Christmas 2014 Album - up to 24-27 November. I really try and document my daily activities and general business in this busy lead up to Christmas. Although I really don't like my handwriting I also like to use it on my pages. Firstly it is quick to do this and also it adds a personal touch.

As I'm new to Project Life I'm also new to the different page protectors available. Until now I only had a portrait orientation for the larger cards. I found a variety pack available from Stampin' Up! and just love the different options. But I do find that I need to sit at my computer and sort/print photos with the specific pages in mind.

Another thing I realised is that most Project Lifer's also show 2 pages at a time - can you tell I'm from a scrapbooking background! So I've worked out how to join my 2 photos and show as a "spread".
Here is a closer look at the LHS.

And the RHS.

Supplies include: Teresa Collins Albums made easy journalling cards - Studio Gold (shine, so charming, well isn't that lovely); Becky Higgins Project Life Golden card kit (3x4 dots, sparkle and shine, be kind); Scrappy Canary number wood veneer; Freckled Fawn wood veneer (hearts, emoticon); gold geotag and arrow paperclip; Studio Calico snow flake wood veneer; Chic Tags gold alphas; Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company patterned paper; A Piece Of Cake Designs Elf flair; Stampin' Up! grid 3x4 cards; Pink Paislee Merry and Bright black glitter Christmas words; Heidi Swapp gold glitter words; SMASH* pen for journalling. Photos printed on my Epson XP-600.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: