Friday, January 23, 2015

Currently Me - Week 52!

Woo Hoo! Another Journal finished!! This time it is my my "Currently Me 2014" SMASH* journal. 

I've really loved making this journal and having commonality throughout it (via the Currently cards), but I'm also glad to finish it. This year I'm going to try something different. I'm still deciding what format, but I want to continue to do something about me - maybe less structured in an art journal  ...  I will let you know!

On these pages I've leftovers from my Christmas embellishments and stickers from Stampin' Up! as well as a 2014 flair from Kellie Stamps.
A closer look:
The finished book - I will do the cover later!
Supplies include: Kellie Stamps 2014 flair; Rukristin Currently Card (free digi download); Stampin' Up! This and That Journal; SMASH* pen for journalling. Photos printed on my Epson XP-600.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: