Sunday, February 1, 2015

Life Zesters - February Challenge!

The start of February means a new challenge over at Life Zesters blog. 
Life Zesters is a blog (and facebook community) for Project Life Challenges!!

The Challenge this month is "Wood", you could use wood veneer, wood patterned papers, wood patterned alphas ... anything with wood :)

I love wood veneer! I have a rather large collection and love using it on pretty much all of my creations!!

These pages are for December 26-30 in my Christmas album!!
Aren't these papers gorgeous!! They are from the Scrappy Canary  August 2014 kit "Gypsy". I've loved using this kit for the last few pages of my Christmas album.  
I've also used some Charms Creations embellishments (heart and star) - one of this months Life Zesters sponsors!!
The wood veneer are from Freckled Fawn and PinkFresh Studio. I made the fox flair myself with some patterned paper.
I use a SMASH* pen for journalling. Photos are printed on my Epson XP-600
For the February challenge we have 3 awesome sponsors
Charms Creations  - a Project Life kit
Funky Flair Studio - $10 voucher
The Scrappery - February Pretty Little Kit (value $30 incl postage)

See all the information, more amazing inspiration, and the rules on the blog!
Please remember that your payouts must be 12x12!!
Happy Project Life'ing!

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: