Thursday, February 12, 2015

Project Life - Week 4!

Today I'm showing you Week 4 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

Most of the products used on this page are from Scrappy Canary - specifically the August 2014 kit "Gypsy" and Heidi Swapp wood veneer purchased in store.
Here is a close up of the LHS. I love the bright colours of the paper pad.

This card from the kit was just white with black lines/grid so i used my watercolours to "jazz it up" - paints are a great way to add coordinating colour to your projects.
Here is a close up of the RHS.
I made my own flair with some of the patterned paper
A watercoloured card - a regular of mine!
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600.and I've used a SMASH* pen for journalling. 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: