Monday, February 23, 2015

Today You Were Meant To Shine!

Today I have a scrapbook page I made using the January Scrapbook Kit - Lots Of Love from Scrappy Canary

This is such a pretty kit and for this layout I used the yellow and neutral papers with pops of colour from the embellishments. I've inked the edges of all my papers and you may have noticed that there is no watercolouring - I wanted to showcase the pretty papers!
There are some pretty tags in the kit and lovely pops of glitter gold. Some of the words on the banner strips didn't suit my layout so I just strategically stuck other banners over the top - makes for a lovely layered effect.
In the kit is a packet of Dear Lizzy watercolor words. I sprayed 2 with some coral Heidi Swapp colorshine. I also cut out the words "you were meant to shine" from a sheet of the patterned paper in the kit.
The heart brad is from the January embellishment kit - Be Mine

A layout is never complete without a few sequins!
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600. I've used a roller date stamp and a SMASH* pen for journalling. 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: