Friday, March 20, 2015

Get Messy Art Journal - Week 6!

I've been busy lately and not had much time for my art journal. But I made the time yesterday and did a few pages in about 2 hours. I've done a double page for each "get Messy" week - much more achievable. 

These pages are for the Week 6 prompts in my Get Messy Art Journal.

I've done some styling for this photo showing some of the goodies I used on my page. I've mainly used the Pink Fresh Studio January embellishment kit that I purchased from Craft Paper Scissors. I love everything about this kit. The stamps are so cute and they are very good quality and I love how easy the rub-on's are to use.
I love the pages in the SMASH* folios - so quirky! I could not possibly cover up these moustaches!!
This weeks prompts were all about romance and using a pink/red colour scheme. I've included a photo of my husband when he proposed to me - was so special!! 
More closeups! 
I've also used some arrow stamps from a stamp set from Kellie Stamps. My journal is a purple Cutesy Style SMASH* folio.
 
I've had so much fun this week and am looking forward to more "Get Messy" prompts.

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: