Monday, March 23, 2015

Project Life - Week 6!

Today I'm showing you Week 6 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

All the goodies used on these pages are from Scrappy Canary. In particular the February Pocket Life kit - Courageous and the February embellishment kit - Fierce.
Here is a close up of the LHS. The 3x4 cards are MME from the PL kit. The 6x4 cards were cut from a sheet of Simple Stories 'I Am" patterned paper from the February Scrapbook kit.
I embellished this 6x4 card with some feathers from the Embellishment kit (love these feathers!!) as well as other stickers from the PL kit. The number wood veneer was from a Scrappy Canary Christmas release. 
I've included handwritten journalling around elements on the cards - adds a personal touch but doesnt detract from other features of the card. I added some of the yummy gold stickers to another card. I attached a 3x4 Simple Stories card from the PL kit on to my 6x4 paper, then added a transparent overlay - love this effect. A flair and some word strip stickers from the Embellishment were great finishing touches.
Here is a close up of the RHS - the cards used here are mainly Simple Stories cards from the PL kit.
All that I added to this card was some extra stickers and a word strip.
I've handwritten journalling on more of the cards and printed on a journal card using my printer.
The Simple Stories photo stickers in the PL kit were a perfect addition to this photo!
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600, and I've used a SMASH* pen for journalling. 

 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn