Monday, March 30, 2015

Project Life - Week 8!

Today I'm showing you Week 8 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. I'm over a month behind in my PL at the moment so I took the opportunity this week to use cards I have bought and never used and leftovers of kits laying around on my craft desk.

Most of the cards used on these pages are from the Be Bright Becky Higgins Project Life kit.

Here is a close up of the LHS.
I love the quotes in this kit and the coordinating journal cards. They went perfectly with these photos of Jessica and her friend.
I love to add handwritten journalling where I can and I must use wood veneer :)
Here is a close up of the RHS.
I made up my own "Week in review" card using MS Word. I did buy some digi's from Paislee Press but when I went to use them they were only in portrait orientation not landscape (grr). I must admit that I wish more cards had a portrait version on one side and a landscape on the reverse. Most cards in packs seem to be portrait only. Does anyone else find that?? 

I was short on photos this week so I included some pics of my scrapbooking and art journalling - why not!!
This photo of Jessica's Owl creations is adorable - her teacher emailed it to me, isnt that nice!
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600, and I've used a SMASH* pen for journalling.

 Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

Fearless said...

Such a gorgeous spread x