Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Live The Life - Scrap The Girls!

The April challenge at Scrap The Girls is a colour challenge.

My daughter Rachael likes to take my camera and take 40-60 photos of herself - sometimes it is the only photos she likes to be in! So I chose one of these photos for my page.

I made my background with my watercolour paints, swiping and splatting!! Then I used a stencil (from the January Pinkfresh Studio kit) and an ink dauber in a few places - I love the softer effect it has compared to the paints. Then I added a heap of stamps (KaiserCraft and Prima).
This stamp is a KaiserCraft one and it was perfect for the title.
I also used some paper flowers and a silver doilie (from D-Lish Scraps), Flair from Basic Grey, and wood veneer from Freckled Fawn and Pinkfresh Studio.
I added a Freckled Fawn paperclip and hand journalled around the edge using a SMASH* pen.
For the Scrap The Girls April challenge there are some awesome sponsors

We have a pack of gorgeous girly scrapbooking goodies from new Scrap The Boys blog owner, Amy Little
a have a mystery prize from Scrap FX
some Gelato's from Faber Castell Australia
and a $15 store voucher from Studio Fourteen40.  

See all the information, more amazing inspiration, and the rules on the Scrap The Girls Blog!
Happy Scrapping!
 

Crafty Hugs xxKaryn

No comments: