Monday, April 20, 2015

Project Life - Week 11!

Today I'm showing you Week 11 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

I've used lots of goodies from Scrappy Canary, including the March Pocket Life Kit - Whimsy, as well as leftover embellishments from previous kits and shop items. I've used the Pinkfresh Studio paper collection pack for a 4x6 card, punched out some shapes, and made my own flair.  
Here is a close up of the LHS. 
I've printed on one of the cards and added some Heidi Swapp wood veneers to another of the PL cards in the kit
Here I've layered a label, punched shape, and chipboard die cut on another adorable card. 
I love to save memorabilia from our outings so this score card and arm band made a perfect addition to the page. 
Here is a close up of the RHS. 
The photos on these pages were from Jessica's 7th birthday - she loves birthdays! Dont you love the sticky date pudding birthday cake - her choice!! 
I love the tiny phrase stickers in the kit - adorable! 
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Karyn wow this is amazing and I love that you added the score card, they are always so much fun to look back on.