Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Explore - With Paper House Productions!

Today I'd like to share with you a scrapbook page with photos from our recent Summer holiday. I've used lots of goodies from Paper House Productions, specifically items from the ColorWays collection and Cork'd collection.
I've used the ColorWays Sapphire paper pack, there are some amazing patterns in this range. I layered a number of different patterned paper sheets under and around my photos.
I added a sun and camera cork sticker from the Picture Perfect cork stickers packet.
I've used the Be Happy rub-on transfers and Explore Puffy stickers for my title. I love using a combination of products, fonts and colours for my title.
I printed out my journalling and cut into strips then attached across my page for an interesting effect.
Finally I added a paper strip, tag, puffy sticker and wood veneer in the bottom right corner to balance the page.

I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: