Friday, May 1, 2015

Her Happiness - Scrap The Girls!

The May challenge at Scrap The Girls is a sketch challenge.
I'm really starting to enjoy sketch challenges - they force you out of your comfort zone. I just loved this sketch - lots of layers!!

I decided to use this photo of Rachael at the piano. She loves playing the Piano and is currently studying for her 5th grade exam :) 
To go with the piano theme I chose to only use patterned paper with different black and white patterns. I added some colour to the background using my watercolour paints and other pops of colour with some paper flowers.
The yellow flower coordinated with the shorts Rachael was wearing in the photo. 
For the Scrap The Girls May challenge we have one super grand prize!! We have teamed up the awesome Scrapbooking Memories Magazine who are donating a Fancy Pants Designs Flutter Kit valued at $100, Yayy!!! Thankyou so much Vanessa and the team at SM

See all the information, more amazing inspiration, and the rules on the Scrap The Girls Blog!
Happy Scrapping! 

Crafty Hugs xx 
Karyn

No comments: