Monday, May 18, 2015

Project Life Week 14 - With Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you Week 14 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

I've used lots of goodies from Scrappy Canary, mainly the April Pocket Life Kit - Oxford, as well as other shop items. I love this latest kit, it has a simple bright colour palate (yellow, red, blue and green) that is perfect for coordinating with photos of daily family activities. 
As soon as my PL kit arrived I printed out photos for weeks 14-17 and laid them out on some page protectors. Then I worked on a double layout at a time and started by adding the cards from the kit as well as the 6x6 paper from the kit and an additional paper pad I purchased from the store. I love the paper pads, they are perfect for making your own cards and I like to fussy cut images where possible. From the kit paper I cut out polariods, take away coffee cups, and some small phrase cards. 

Here is my 2 page spread for week 14.
Here is a close up of the LHS.
I typed up my weekly activities in MS Word on my PC then printed it direct onto one of the cards.
I love the sheet of word stickers on the kit, as well as the silver paper clips - they are perfect embellishments for the cards. I also added some epoxy/wooden buttons I purchased in-store! I used the Kelly Purkey stamps (heart and people shown here) to add some fun elements on my cards.
Here is a close up of the RHS.
For this card I've used a sheet of paper from the 6x6 paper pad, as well as a fussy cut coffee cup and one of the gorgeous flair.
I've used more fussy cut elements on this page as well as a paperclip from the kit.
I often collect memorabilia (business cards and movie tickets etc) during our travels and like to add it to my pages. The Mexican restaurant had a heap of large sombreros we could wear - too funny!! 
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: