Thursday, May 14, 2015

Scrapping For Fun!

For National Scrapbook Day Scrappy Canary held a cybercrop (see here). Initially I only thought I would join 1 or 2 challenges, but once I started I was having so much fun I completed all of the challenges!!

When I started the challenges I pulled out an old kit (Studio Calico) that had been sitting in my stash for some time, and I tried to limit myself to just using this kit and a few extra bits and pieces already lying around on my desk. This was the best decision for me!! It was so much fun scrapping for fun, and scrapping some photos that have been waiting for the opportunity!! 

The first Challenge was a sketch challenge. I love sketch challenges at the moment, they often force you to try something different.
The 2nd Challenge was a recipe challenge challenge - to use at lease 2 patterned papers, wood veneer/cork, enamel dots and washi. I love this photo of Jessica - cracks me up!! And Yes, she is loud!!
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: