Saturday, May 2, 2015

Scrappy Canary NSD Cybercrop!

Today is National Scrapbook Day and to celebrate Scrappy Canary is having a cybercrop (see here). There are challenges, games and prizes ... Woohoo!!! 

My Challenge is to create a scrapbook page where you have made your own background using paints, gelatos mists, sprays etc.

I've had fun creating a gorgeous page featuring Jessica when she first went in a ski-boat and knee-boarding. I've also made a video. This is my first video so please be nice :)

 
I've used lots of goodies from the Scrappy Canary store, mainly the March Scrapbook Kit - Playful (sold out).
I made the background using paints, gelatos and stencils. I then cut rectangles of the different patterned paper for underneath my photos. This diecut photo frame was a perfect embellishment. I made my own flair using the patterned paper in the kit. 
I used a label from the PL kit and the flair and wooden button are simple yet stylish embellishments. 
I just love these gold alphas - very on trend :) 
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: