Friday, June 26, 2015

Birthday Cards - With Paper House Productions!

This week is card week over at Paper House Productions. There is lots of awesome card inspiration so make sure you check it out. 
 
I have made 6 birthday cards. They are aimed for teenage girls and boys (mainly boys!). I struggle with making masculine cards, I think it is because I just love making pretty pink girly cards. 

For these cards I've used the the the ColorWays Noir paper pack, added some watercolours and accented with Snapshots. I was going for a teenage grunge look!!
The first set of 3 cards are based on a sketch using circles. All of the strips of paper are from the bottom barcode strip on the 12x12 pages.

The star rub-ons on this card are  from the Be Happy rub-on transfers. The soccer ball sticker is from the soccer snapshot sticker collection. The birthday stamp is from my stash
This next card is slightly more feminine. I've made my own flair using coordinating paper and added some enamel dots from my stash.
 
I've changed the orientation of this card and added a basket ball related sticker from the basketball snapshot sticker collection.
These next 3 cards have a different design.
The arrow rub-on on this next card is from the Be Happy rub-on transfers. The soccer ball sticker is from the soccer snapshot sticker collection. I designed the birthday sentiments for these 3 cards on my PC using Photoshop and then printed on to cardstock.
The chevron rub-ons on this card are from the Be Happy rub-on transfers. The stickers are from the Urban snapshot sticker collection. 
The funky star rub-on on this card is from the Be Happy rub-on transfers. The sticker is from the basketball snapshot sticker collection.
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: