Monday, June 8, 2015

Project Life Week 17 - With Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you Week 17 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. I've used lots of goodies from Scrappy Canary, mainly the last of the April Pocket Life Kit - Oxford, as well as other shop items.

Here is my 2 page spread. This was the second week of the school holidays. Rachael was away for the week so Jessica had some friends over, we visited the museum and we did some scrapbooking, yay!!
Here is a close up of the LHS. I love the colours and patterns on this kit - have been awesome to use on these pages! 
Since I started doing PL I try to remember to take more photos of where we go and what we see - rather than just photos with us in them! 
I had fun decorating another card - these button embellishments from the store are awesome!! 
Here is a close up of the RHS. 
Jessica loved spending the day scrapbooking with me #myselfiescrapbook! She was so happy and proud of herself!
I love this quite in the paper pad ... absolutely!! 
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: