Friday, July 24, 2015

Happy - With Paper House Productions!

This week is all about the beach and summer over at Paper House Productions.

To join in the celebrations I've made a scrapbook page (including a process video) of one of our favourite beach locations. I've included a photo of the beach itself - a special piece of untouched heaven!
 
I started this page by creating my background with my watercolor pan paints - using a combination of blues and yellow!

I've then layered strips of paper from the ColorWays Sapphire paper pack, there are some amazing patterns in this range - and dont forget to save and use the small strips of paper at the bottom of the page with the barcode!
I've used lots of items from the Colorways sapphire accent pack - these coordinate perfect and go perfectly with the monochromatic look I wanted to achieve.
I've also used some of the stickers from the Believe Puffy stickers pack - puffy stickers are my favs! for my title.
Finally I added some flair I made using paper from the pack, some wood veneer from my stash, the date with a roller date stamp, and some handwritten journalling.

I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

3 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

Love this layout.
You can see the beach leading up to the picture.
There's not a lot of fussy embellishing.
Very clean and simple and beautiful.
thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

love the color combination and its so fresh looking. Great LO

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a beautiful layout!!