Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New Do - With Paper House Productions!

Today I'd like to share with you a scrapbook page I made using lots of goodies from Paper House Productions. I'm absolutely in love with the ColorWays Noir paper pack - as you may have already noticed! This time I added a pop of colour with watercolours and embellishments!
Underneath my photo I've layered lots of papers from the ColorWays Noir paper pack as well as some lime green paper from the Blossom paper pad.
I created my title with some wood veneer from my stash and added a "Perfectly happy" cork sticker from the Picture Perfect cork stickers packet.
This cork sticker arrow is also from the Picture Perfect cork stickers packet.
I've added a flair (made myself using paper from the ColorWays Emerald paper pack ) and some paper flowers to frame the photo.
I've also added some more paper flowers wood veneer and enamel dots from my stash.
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

Mumma Magoo said...

Awesome colours, they work so well with your photo!! Love the corky arrow too.