Monday, July 6, 2015

Project Life Week 21 - With Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you Week 21 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. I've used lots of goodies from Scrappy Canary, mainly the May Pocket Life Kit - Yum!, as well as other shop items.
Here is a close up of the LHS. I've included lots of photos on these pages - more than usual!
There are lots of fun cards and die-cuts in the kit this month - as well as some cute paperclips! I've used paper from the 6x6 Amy Tangerine paper pad from the store to make the 4x6 cards on these pages.
Lots of layering and stickers on these cards! 
Here is a close up of the RHS. 
I love the lime green alphas in the kit - the colour really pops. 
More layering and stickers!
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: