Monday, July 27, 2015

Project Life Week 24 - With Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you Week 24 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. I've used lots of goodies from the June Pocket Life Kit - Bon Voyage from Scrappy Canary
Here is a close up of the LHS. I didnt have as many photos this week so I could be creative and use more of the fabulous cards in the kit!
This card was made with strips of patterned paper, a cut down tag, stickers and movie tickets!
The Pink Paislee tags from the kit are so sweet that they dont need much more embellishing - I just added some enamel shapes.
Here is a close up of the RHS. 
I accented some cards and tags with a few additional elements to make them more relevant to everyday life (compared to travel related) - love these alphas!.

I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: