Saturday, August 1, 2015

Cherish - With Scrap The Girls!

The August challenge at Scrap The Girls is an inspiration challenge. Isn't it so pretty!!
I've taken the colour inspiration (peach, gold and black colours) as well as an ombre/waterfall look. The sponsors this month are 2Crafty Chipboard and I was lucky enough to receive some of their awesome goodies to use on my page! 
I've used a photo of my gorgeous daughter Rachael and the colours in the photo were perfect for this challenge. I started my using a stencil and a few Colorshine sprays to give an ombre effect.
I used a black Colorshine spray on the 2Crafty flowers/tree and the cherish word, and some gold Colorshine on some of the 2Crafty hearts.
I then added some gold accents (flair, words, and glitter paper) from a D-lish Scraps Just Add Paper kit.

For the Scrap The Girls August challenge we have an awesome prize from 2Crafty Chipboard!

See all the information, more amazing inspiration, and the rules on the Scrap The Girls Blog!
Happy Scrapping! 

Crafty Hugs xx 
Karyn

1 comment:

Anna Uhras said...

Lovely page!!!! Yam!!! Thanks for your nice words on my blog about my page ♡ Means a lot!! Is there something wrong with the Scrap the girl blog? I can not se the pictures. Or maybe my internet is wierd ;-) Hugs Anna