Thursday, August 13, 2015

Every Day Is An Adventure - With Paper House Productions!

Today I'd like to share with you a scrapbook page I made using lots of goodies from Paper House Productions.

I've also made a process video! 

I've used mainly the ColorWays Emerald paper pack and the ColorWays Emerald accent pack. The photos are of my daughter Jessica on our summer beach holiday - she loves to pose for the camera too :)
I used a stencil (KaiserCraft) and some mists (Heidi Swapp ColorShine) to decorate the white cardstock. Then I trimmed it down, punched along part of 2 sides then attached to a piece of patterned paper.
I've then added a selection of elements from the ColorWays Emerald accent pack - this card makes for a perfect title! I've also used a coordinating sticker from the nature Snapshot sticker pack.
In the bottom corner I've included the date with a roller date stamp and some handwritten journalling.

Around the photos I've included some words from the Explore and Enjoy puffy sticker packs.
In the other bottom corner I've added more elements from the ColorWays Emerald accent pack and a flair made with papers from the  ColorWays Emerald paper pack. The wood veneer bird is from my stash!
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: