Monday, August 10, 2015

Project Life Week 26!

Today I'm showing you Week 26 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. Again this week I've used lots of goodies from my July Messy Box from A Beautiful Mess, as well as a few other bits and pieces from my craft desk. I really love using kits - they remove some of the decision making process by limiting the supplies available. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by all the crafty goodies I have and then cant even start!
Here is a close up of the LHS. I didn't have many photos this week so I used lots of filler cards!
Layering is a great way to add interest to a card as well as use up your craft supplies - when you run out it is a great excuse to buy more of the latest goodies (but who needs an excuse!). 
I couldnt believe the size of this mug of hot chocolate - there was plenty for all of us!!  
I had this bird overlay laying around unused - was perfect on this card! I've also added other small alphas to go with the large one.
The banana waffle was almost as big as the hot chocolate - we will definitely be going back there for breakfast!
Here is a close up of the RHS. On this page I've added more pink/peach coloured cards from my stash. I can now appreciate why some people store their cards colour coordinated! I tend to keep things stored in their kits.
This card is all from the Messy Box (except for the gold triangles). I stamped the background using a dots stamp!
I always collect memorabilia so wanted to include these movie tickets on a card.
I've loved using this Messy Box for my Project Life and cant wait to open the next one!
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: